Study engineering and you could be on the road to becoming a highly-skilled technician, able to work in a variety of disciplines including: product design, aerospace, manufacturing, electrical and electronics and communications plus mechanical, nuclear and energy as well as environment and transport engineering.
Working in our Mechanical and Electronic classrooms and workshops, you will develop skills in a variety of disciplines.
You will study nine of the following units:
• Engineering principles (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic)
• Delivery of engineering processes safely as a team
• Engineering product design and manufacture
• Applied commercial and quality principles in engineering
• Microcontroller systems for engineers
• Computer aided drafting in Engineering
• Specialist engineering project
• Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
• Electronic measurement and testing of circuits
• Static mechanical principles in practice
• Mechanical measurement and inspection technology
This course is suitable for school leavers aged 16-18, if you're older than this please contact our admissions team on 01582 569569 to discuss more suitable options or browse our part-time courses on our website.