This course will aid you in learning and having an in-depth knowledge about a variety of uniformed public services careers. The lessons are a mixture of theory based subjects, practical team tasks both within and outside of a classroom setting and will also cover your fitness and how to improve it.
You will learn:
• Citizenship and the importance within the Public Services
• Government policies, structure and laws
• Leadership and teamwork including practical scenario based tasks
• Fitness testing and training
• Discipline including performing drill
• Police powers
• Expedition skills and outdoor activities including safety and equipment
• War and terrorism and its impact
• Responding to emergency service incidents
This course is suitable for school leavers aged 16-18, if you're older than this please contact our admissions team on 01582 569569 to discuss more suitable options or browse our part-time courses on our website.