This course is designed for those who wish to further continue their training in a Plumbing & Heating career but not currently working in the Plumbing industry. Along with your Plumbing studies, the study programme will include GCSE or Functional Skills in English and maths, and will give opportunity to gain some work experience in the Plumbing industry.
You will learn:
• Health and safety in building services engineering
• Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
• Plumbing system installation planning
• Complex cold water systems
• Domestic hot water
• Sanitation and drainage systems
• Central heating systems
• Domestic gas principles
• Career awareness in building services engineering
This course is suitable for school leavers aged 16-18, if you're older than this please contact our admissions team on 01582 569569 to discuss more suitable options or browse our part-time courses on our website.