Specialisms in electrical engineering range from transporting data to programming computer-controlled ‘intelligent’ buildings and working with renewable technology, with even more variety on the horizon. This course is designed to give leaners a more detailed look into Electrical Installation, looking into designing, inspection, testing and fault finding.
You will learn:
• Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology
• Principles of electrical science
• Electrical installations: Fault diagnosis and rectification
• Electrical installations: Inspection, testing and commissioning
• Electrical system design
• Career awareness in building services engineering
This course is suitable for school leavers aged 16-18, if you're older than this please contact our admissions team on 01582 569569 to discuss more suitable options or browse our part-time courses on our website.