As well as being a recognised entry qualification into university, this course has been designed specifically for those with an interest in nursing, social work, teaching, psychology or healthcare. Set your sights high with this course, you will have the knowledge, understanding and skills essential to the health and social care sector.
You will study
• Developing effective communication within health and social care
• Sociological and psychological perspectives
• Fundamentals of anatomy and physiology
• Research methodology for health and social care
• Supporting individuals care needs
• 200 hours work placement
This course is suitable for school leavers aged 16-18, if you're older than this please contact our admissions team on 01582 569569 to discuss more suitable options or browse our part-time courses on our website.