Get hands on in our workshops from day one. You’ll be developing and refining the necessary skills for success in the ever-changing electro-technology sector.
This is a skills-based course where most students more advanced learners start at level 2.
You will learn:
• Health and safety in building services engineering
• Principles of electrical science
• Electrical installation technology
• Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
• How to communicate with other within the building services engineering