This is a 16-week course is aimed at beginners to intermediate. The course covers maintenance of car systems in a fully equipped work shop environment. You will be taught to use specialist equipment correctly and safely in the work shop. The workshops are designed to teach hands on training giving you confidence to tackle basic service items and repairs safely.
You will learn:
• Health and Safety in the Workplace
• Locating, Interpreting and Using Technical Information
• Moving Loads and Vehicle Lifting
• Reducing Risks When Driving Vehicles
• Lubrication System Components and Operation
This course will take place on Wednesday evenings from 18:00 - 21:00.