Specialise in the ever-expanding areas of gaming platforms and technologies, you’ll develop your software skills and learn how to create market-ready interactive media.
Key subject areas include:
· Business applications of social media
· Website development
· Digital graphics and animation
· Software design and development project
· Object-oriented programming
· Computer game development
· Human computer interaction
Alongside your course you’ll study English and maths and take part in GAP work placements to develop your skills and confidence.