The course is a valuable opening into a skill-set and sector that is increasingly in demand. Being digitally literate is a necessity for many careers, and not just those in the computing industry. With this qualification, you will take an important step towards advancing your digital knowledge.
This course will provide the digital skills that will be useful in a work context, including handling information, creating and editing digital content, and communicating using digital skills. You will also learn how to operate safely and responsibly online or when using digital devices, and how to solve basic technical problems.
You will study:
• Digital skills to handle work-related information
• Creating and editing digital content for work-related purpose
• Digital skills to communicate in a work context
• Working online and using digital devices safely and responsibly in a work context
• Identifying and solving technical problems