Combine construction with creativity and start building a career with solid foundations. Making and installing wooden fixtures and fittings as part of construction projects. Skilled carpenters and joiners are highly sought after, you will follow a study programme that will include substantial practical workshop practice, theory sessions, English and mathematics lessons and work experience.
You will study:
• Health, safety and welfare
• Technical information, quantities and communication
• Knowledge of construction technology
• Producing woodworking joints
• Maintaining and using carpentry and joinery hand and power tools.