This course is designed to give learners a more detailed look into Electrical Installations, looking into designing, inspection, testing and fault finding. This will include looking into new micro-renewable technologies and water conservation. This will lead to the learners having a larger range of knowledge of both industrial and domestic installation.
You will learn:
• Unit 301 Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology
• Unit 612 Principles of electrical science
• Unit 613 Electrical installations: Fault diagnosis and rectification
• Unit 614 Electrical installations: Inspection, testing and commissioning
• Unit 615 Electrical system design
• Unit 308 Career awareness in building services engineering