This course is a progression from the Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation or for someone working in the industry that wishes to become qualified. This will take your knowledge of Electrical Installation into deeper knowledge with the ability to do basic cable calculations, understand the requirements of health and safety within the industry, understand how electricity works and the ways in which we generate and transport it though out the supply network as well as the importance of high standards within the industry.
You will learn:
• Unit 211 Health and Safety in building services engineering
• Unit 202 Principles of electrical science
• Unit 203 Electrical installations technology
• Unit 204 Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
• Unit 210 How to communicate with others within building services engineering