Part-time courses starting January 2021
Browse our wide range of part-time courses starting in January 2021!
Whether you want to get ahead at work, change your career path or enjoy some me-time this is the time to level up your skills and achieve your goals. Discover our wide range of courses starting January 2021 and make a resolution to invest in yourself.
Discover the perfect course for you with our variety of courses in the following areas:
Art & Design
- Dressmaking for Beginners
- Learn to Draw
- Photoshop For Digital Images – Beginners/Intermediate
Construction & Engineering
- Level 3 BPEC WR1 Water Regulations (England & Wales)
- Level 3 Vented & Unvented Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Level 3 Award in Inspection and Testing
- Level 3 Part P Domestic Installation
- Level 1 Award in Transport Maintenance
- Level 3 Award in Electrical Installations (18th Edition Electrical Regulations)
Hair & Beauty
Health & Social Care
- Family Cooking
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 YMCA in Personal Training
Our application process
Simply click apply now and complete our online application form. Our admissions team will then be in touch to confirm your booking and arrange your next steps.
Please be aware that the college will be closed between Friday 11 December and Monday 4 January, our admissions team will process and confirm all enrolments when we reopen. In the unlikely event that the course you’ve chosen is full, our team will contact you as soon as possible to offer you an alternative session or a full refund.
A helping hand
We’re able to offer many students financial support towards the cost of their course fees, with many courses being fully funded.
You may also be entitled to apply for help with other course fees. You will need to provide evidence of your own income and/or benefits, but we can help you with the application process should you require it. Talk to our Student Support team to find out more and see how we can support your studies. Call us on 01582 569569 or email email@example.com.