University halls

Thanks to our partnership with the University of Bedfordshire, all first year Foundation Degree students at Barnfield College can apply for accommodation within the university halls.

To secure your place, you’ll need to register with the university as soon as possible. For further information please visit https://www.beds.ac.uk/student-experience/living-at-bedfordshire/accommodation.

Private rented accommodation

If you want to find your own private rented accommodation, you can expect to pay on average between £75* per week for a single room and £140* per week for a one bedroom flat in Luton, though this is subject to change.. There are many private accommodation sites around Luton designed for students, with easy access to the college.

You should be aware that many landlords will require a deposit and one month’s rent in advance, along with references and proof of studentship. As a full-time student, you may be exempt from council tax.

*Prices from www.zoopla.co.uk (accessed September 2017).