As a student at Barnfield College, we want to make sure you get more than just a qualification. That’s why we’ll create a personalised study programme for you to boost your personal and employability skills. So you can be sure you’ll stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive market.
Your study programme will include:
- English and maths skills, depending on your GCSE results:
- If you already have a grade 4 (C) or above in both, you’ll be working on applied English and maths skills that are relevant to your course
- If you don’t have a grade 4 (C) or above in both, it’s a Government requirement that you work towards these qualifications
- An enrichment programme which will help you develop social and transferable skills. You could also try your hand at additional awards
- Tutorial sessions for you to meet your tutor and discuss your progress, and we can make sure you’re getting all the support you need to stay on track and successfully complete your studies
- Directed study, allowing you to work independently and develop key academic skills including research and critical thinking
- Work experience and employability skills, both on-course through live briefs and projects, and externally through work placements. You’ll also pick up work-related skills such as CV writing and interview preparation.
- Opportunities to achieve additional professional qualifications
Ready to choose your programme of study? Browse our courses and apply online or contact us, on: 01582 569 569 or email for more information.