I want to recruit an Apprentice
As an employer, the benefits of recruiting apprentices are numerous.
Apprentices can be new or current employees, so it’s an opportunity to fill vacancies, overcome skills shortages and upskill your current workforce. At Barnfield College, we offer training solutions from Level 2 (intermediate) up to Level 5 (higher) in many areas, and we are already working with over 200 local and regional employers.
If you have fewer than 50 employees and recruit an apprentice aged 16-24, you may be eligible for a £1,500 apprenticeship grant. You can also advertise your apprenticeship vacancies with us, saving recruitment costs. And our team is experienced in advising on both levy and non-levy employers. View levy guide here.
How do I recruit an apprentice?
If you’d like to recruit an apprentice through Barnfield College, follow these five easy steps.
- Discuss your requirements – book an appointment with our Employer Engagement by dropping us an email.
- Our Health and Safety Officer will be in touch to discuss all matters related to this area
- Advertise your vacancies via ‘Recruit an Apprentice’, Barnfield College website and Indeed Jobs
- Interview and select your candidate(s)
- Your successful candidate(s) can enrol with Barnfield College and start their employment